Mission: The mission of the Georgetown Entertainment & Media Alliance (GEMA) is to provide the McDonough School of Business community with educational and networking opportunities in the media and entertainment industries.
- On-site visits to companies such as XM Satellite Radio to tour facilities and network with executives
- Opportunities to attend national entertainment and media events such as the Annual MBA Media and Entertainment Conference in New York City
- Informational and social events providing career guidance unique to the media and entertainment (M&E) industries
- Improving the visibility and reputation of Georgetown MBAs in the media and entertainment industries and companies
- GEMA Externship Program – an opportunity to spend Spring Break in New York City or Los Angeles visiting companies, learning about internship and full-time career opportunities, and networking with McDonough Alumni in the entertainment & media industries
- Entertainment and sports-oriented case competitions to provide our members with practical experience.